Monday, June 17, 2013

Care zone app for family.

The care zone app is on the iOS but I haven't checked if its yet on google play aka android. Now the great thing about this app is that you can journal your kids achievements. You can list their to dos on what you wish for them to accomplish and get to check it off once they do! I like the privacy of it that the only way others can view their personal triumphs and about their lives is via email. This feature will definitely be a major plus because I am very cautious as to who knows what about my kids. I took screen shots of what it has and my three kids. I also have downloaded the care zone baby for our new comer kaylee. Documenting the pregnancy and the moods swings and foods and weight and everything else that way I won't have to repeatedly text everyone on her progress. In the care zone baby you just send a link and they are able to view it. Friends and family can also send you flowers for encouragement if your having a bad day which is a really cute feature. Here are the screen shots. Hope some mommies download the app and let me know what they think about this reccomendation. Enjoy. Xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment