Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ribbon necklace/boa

For my daughters kindergarten graduation they are doing a conga farewell. I'm excited that she is able to do fun things at the picnic of her graduation. Since I don't want to just buy her a feather typical boa I decided, why not ribbon? Since I have so many of em! Here's the pictures of my steps into the complete product on her lil self. I basically braided up some yarn. Don't forget to heat seal your ribbon ends whoops I almost forgot! then i tied it onto the braided yarn in a simple tie knot. then i just covered the rest of the braided yarn in ribbon so it can be a nice long necklace/boa. hope it inspired others to use up some of that ribbon into cute necklaces for your lil ones. P.s. I'm showing my creative side more and more in every post. I have another project in mind that I will be doing this weekend with the rain, I need to stay busy. Xo.






No comments:

Post a Comment