Saturday, June 29, 2013

Savory Saturday

Every Saturday I will try to post one of my recipes. Either that I found and revamped or something I would like to try. I found on Pinterest a great beef sirloin recipe that we loved a lot. So far this is my second time making it. I made it in my crockpot. Here's my version of the recipe I found 

2 lbs beef sirloin cut into strips
Season with garlic powder and adobo 
3tablespoons of vegetable oils
1 cube beef bouillon
1/4 cup of water
1 tablespoon cornstarch 
1/2 chopped onion 
2 green peppers chopped
1 can stewed tomatoes 
3 tablespoons of soy sauce 

I had precut and put into a freezer bag then beef sirloin with onions and peppers. Let defrost do a bit and put into the crockpot n high and cover. Take the water and beef bouillon and let it break down with the corn starch and stir till dissolved. Put those contents into the crockpot over the beef and add the can of stewed tomatoes and the soy sauce and let it cook for four hours on high or on low for six.
Here's the picture of my finished product. Try it and definitely enjoy on my behalf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment