Saturday, June 8, 2013

Making room for Baby part 1

It was time for those old clothes and outdated to be gone away from my living space. I def did a good job and I'm proud of myself. Three trash bags later, half a closet gone and two drawers now completely empty and I have room in my room to start putting baby Kaylee's things away. I already started shopping plus certain lil things that were given to me are a plus in my book. Now I have to clear out an area for her and begin decorating by the end of the summer! I'm hoping this will go smoothly and that with all my medical problems baby comes on time and not early. Stay tuned as I post more projects for baby! Here's the blanket I've crochet for her and I will be making her another because well baby always needs an indoor crib blanket and an outdoor blanket for trips etc. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment