Sunday, March 29, 2015

Family trip, the first of 2015

We haven't made many family trips since Kay was born due to sheltering her from her week stint in the nicu and trying very hard to keep her safe and waiting for the all clear medical wise. I mean you can't blame me! 

We decided that what better way to make sure the kids have a good spring/summer then to get the season pass to an indoor/outdoor water park. That way they can't get bored and we will have something to always do on his days off when we are on a strict budget!

It really pays for itself the membership because it's worth 2 entrances and in the summer it's not only indoor its outdoor and there's just so much to do that you cannot enjoy it all in just one visit. 

Im glad we were able to enjoy this experience with kay and the other 3. I spent the first hour and a half with Kay in the kiddie pool section and she attempted to swim several times and I had to remind her it wasn't deep enough but she still wanted to swim, my little mermaid! 

Then me and hubby switched and he took over baby duty while I went with Lily, ethan and branden to the family slide. It was a long walk up but it was awesome hearing them laugh and enjoy it so much. 

I was expecting either branden or kay to kinda feel weird or have a moment due to how loud it was. There was a dJ and tons going on but they handled it fairly well. I guess the excitement of this new adventure and even tho I was fairly disheartened about how a lot of the parents had zero control over their children. 

The lifeguards were more vigilant then the parents and to me that was very sad because even though I let kay walk and explore I made sure she was safe and in no danger and the others are so well behaved and always stick together. 

 Hoping the next time we go the experience is not like this one. And that kay continues to enjoy as much of what I can offer her to experience even at the age of 1. Enjoy some of these photos! 


Putting on her life vest for the lazy river that she made us do twice!

Enjoying the swing in the baby section :) 

Xoxo, Vanessa 




No comments:

Post a Comment