Monday, April 6, 2015

Recipe Updates

I am feeling super under the weather but that's not stopping me from continuing on this blog challenge I have dove into to help improve my blogging. And with my new latest addiction of planning and what not I am able to be more in tune to my blog then before. It's helpful when here are those times when I feel like I have nothing to write about but now I just open my brain dump and look for all the topics I have jotted and it gives me a sudden wind of inspiration. I am content with it all.

These are previous recipes but I will try to post more once I am officially well and not still having a stuffy nose and headache baring down on me. I have posted that got lost in the shuffle of hardly being read. Hope if you try any of my recipes that you tag me on instagram @fourxblessed.







Stay blessed, Vanessa.


p.s don't forget to peep at my youtube for all my planner videos :)  My Youtube

www.etsy.com/shop/ReyesBoutique



No comments:

Post a Comment