Saturday, May 25, 2013

Upcycled Ribbon holders of cardboard and bracelet

With all the projects I have seem to have produced ugh the crazy amounts of cardboard ribbon spools was killing me and I thought I know I can "upcycle" and create something with this! It just couldn't go to the recycle bin :( So I took one and removed the paper and used the hard part, wrapped ribbon around it and viola! My daughter now has a new bracelet! Super cute especially for her girly self! For the other spools I removed the ends and glued it on top of the other ones and made a lil jewelry box for her bracelets or play rings etc. I covered the top with some scrapbook paper. Wrapped the bottom with ribbon and put a lil ribbon handle :) Yes, my daughter is now officially the one who benefits off all my lil ideas but once baby #4 Kaylee comes along then I can have fun with two lil girls. That is all, enjoy the picture of the two projects I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment