Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Repurposed Baby Formula Can To a Wipe Container

My latest quick baby project is super cute and easy that just anyone can do it!
I save my daughters formula cans because you just never know when you might need em.
Low and behold I needed a wipes container since the box of pampers wipes that came in the mail weren't resealable and having them in a ziplock bag wasn't making me happy at all!

I put my thinking cap on and was like OMG I can use the formula can to place the wipes in em!
Mind you I did this without the help of PINTEREST. Ha, I feel real proud right now. And I hope other mommies that have this trouble can find my solution and redo what I did.

Below are the photos with some details. ENJOY!


Empty Formula Can.

Wipes.

Used cardstock paper to wrap the can. Some ribbon for decoration. Vinyl for the sign.

Cut an X slit on the top enough for the wipes to pull threw and NOT dry out.

Finished Product!

Note:Only half of the wipes fit in the can so place the other half in a ziplock air tight bag so you can refill this can once you are running low.

Kay's baby station. Doesn't it look great and pretty next to her bins of CLOTH DIAPERS!?

Hope everyone enjoyed this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment