Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Let's get organized! Inside my planner

I discovered Bullet journaling via Instagram just one day upon many of my followers. It caught my attention! (Look on Pinterest to see which type of journaling/organization works best for you) I did some research and boom the next morning I set out and got the beginning of my new hobby/obsession!

Then I got my first planner which is a simple mead planner that I got at target. It has a zipper and once the planner is used up you can still use it for the next planners etc. 

I inserted two more journal notebooks into it. One for my brain dump which is ideas and stuff for my etsy shop Reyes boutique and blog before it totally escapes me due to my busy household of 6 (adding everyone lol). Then I have another where I just write my random daily stuff and check it off. 

I only write in the mead planner major tasks in the weekly parts. In the monthly part I am now using it for the memorable moments that I want to remember like my oldest Branden who has autism gave me a hug... Etc. 

Now as I continue to grow as a planner nerd, I have become comfortable enough to do the binder planning. I'm excited to say that there's only two that I would consider which 1 I have already ordered which is the kikki k live bright medium/personal planner which was on 50% sale so I scored it for $24.95 whoa!. The second one we will call it my unicorn which is the webster color crush planner in ocean or dark pink. 

Im hoping once my kikki k comes I can do a video and start doing walk throws and even planner layouts videos & hauls of goodies etc. Stay tuned for my YouTube channel. So yup one more gorgeous thing you can learn from me and even do with me! 

Look forward to a pocket letter pal post & pen pal posts soon!  

So much more is in store this year other than recipes like I mostly did last year. 

Enjoy the photos of the inside of my planner! 

Week 12 layout in the mead weekly planner


To bullet journal you must have a key. 

Index is to know where you can find which month begins & other info. I number my pages on the top right. For the index leave the page behind it blank just in case you need more space

I have a chronic pain disease so I keep track of the times during the day where my pains are intolerable to the point that I have to take meds. This is essential for me in my bullet journal for my doctor and for myself. 

Next few photos are of layouts I played with with the bullet journal. 

First layout with the top 3 to do 

2nd layout I broke it into 3 sections I plan to go back to this but adding more sections 

Current layout. 

Layouts can be fun and can be changed at anytime. I don't pre-write the dates, I just continue on using the space. 

I just discovered stamps so you will later see how I incorporate stamps into my layouts. 

I plan to have a section in my kikki k for bullet journaling! 😀 that's how much I enjoy it if I cant make the layout in the kikki k function but hopefully I can create my own daily page printable so I can have it in my planner and it will be more me! 

Hope that as i endeavor in this new journey you will join me. Watch it more on my Instagram Fourxblessed 

Xo, Vanessa 🌺















2 comments:

  1. Whee! So excited for your posts. I've been wanting to maybe try out some weekly task bullet journaling in my dark mint... I might just have to now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for more inspiration! Thank you for your words!

    ReplyDelete