Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ness Kitchen

Every Tuesday I'll do a special feature
Of cooking
Yum!
A lot of people ask for my advice
So here every Tuesday be sure to check in and read what I prepared
Tips
Tricks
And finds ;)
I love trying new things out
You should too
Dont be afraid the stove doesn't bite at all lol;)

Okay so last night I made
Yellow rice
With buttered broccoli and
No bone center cut pork chops

My yellow rice I put two cups white medium grain Goya rice
Water of course
Three tbsp tomato sauce
1 packet Sazon
1 tbsp cilantro base
1 tsp parsley dried or fresh
A pinch of black pepper
2 tbsp of adobo. Or according to your taste etc
1 tsp minced garlic
A bit of olive oil

My broccoli steamed
Then drizzle with melted butter

Pork chops I don't like to fry
So I cook em in water
Tomato sauce
Season to taste
Don't forget to add your cilantro or sofrito! Just a spoon

There dinner is served !

No comments:

Post a Comment