Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lily's Winter wonderland Birthday Party

Frozen is what all the little girls are currently obsessed about because mine is certainly hooked on this movie. So I decided to give her a wonderful and Frozen type birthday. I got basically everything via clearance since it was after christmas (oh so lucky). I refused to go and buy her the generic stuff at the regular party store because I love to be different. I went on PINTEREST and was shocked to see already a few pinners had already pinned a Frozen type birthdays so I simply incorporated my favorite parts. The photos are below with a little detail so enjoy!

 she wanted the head of the snow man to be chocolate cake with chocolate chips


i used whipped butter cream for the frosting


used a fruit roll up for the scarf


candy mints for buttons and gum balls for eyes and nose and chocolate chips for the smile





the pretty birthday girl




we used white chocolate in the chocolate fountain to make it look like snow 



the entrance to the dinning room.


they all had a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment