Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Clean mama!

I know I haven't been on to post due to life getting hectic and I'm beginning to focus more on my new baby who's now 1 years old! Yay! She's a very happy and intelligent baby and has me with my hands super full. 

But the reason why I decided to blog is because I found a wonderful Facebook and Instagram called clean mama. 

Her Instagram daily posts of what needs to be done daily to keep your house in order and not overwhelm you. I had done my own schedule and I will be truthfully honest hers is way better! I really like how easy she breaks down cleaning to make it easier and she even has a printable on her facebook that she posts in the beginning of the month so you won't lose track which is amazing! 

So if you're a hectic mama and those goes nuts cleaning the whole house in one day STOP! Go to clean mama on your facebook or Instagram and so what she posts and you will see how easier life will be. 

Stay tuned because I will post more on here about sites, makeup. Baby things and life in general with a now toddler. 

I have my stay sight up and running and will continue to pray that God makes it flourish into a popular store and can help me financially especially during the holidays. 

God blessed, Vanessa 



No comments:

Post a Comment