Monday, August 19, 2013

It's almost time for... BACK TO SCHOOL!

Everyone is getting ready on my parts for back to school. Uniforms are bought and supplies are in the book bags waiting for the little ones to begin a new journey in their lives. As another year approaches we just have to snap that first day of school photograph to be cherished for years to come....
This year I will be able to do signs of then with each grade they are going to be in which is super exciting and new on my behalf because usually I just snap the picture and let it be dated and just call it a day. I am glad i found this link on pinterest and I'm now sharing it with you fellow mommies. Enjoy and be sure to capture that smile on their faces before they cry (if they cry). Take care! xo

Back to School Sign Printables FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment