Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Felt and Cloth baby booties DIY

In my new found quest to be frugal I have discovered that sometimes baby shoes are pricey! So trying to pinch pennies for my new little one I searched for a economical way to dress up her little footsies in an affordable way and in a way that I can add my own touch to it. I don't have a sewing machine so by hand is what I do best with some hem tape to boot. I use the hem tape to add the straps to the booties and velcro to secure that it stays on baby girls feet. Here are the four I have made thus far and I cant wait to make more for her every expanding wardrobe that is now booming all over my room... :)





hope i can inspire other mommies to be frugal also i can make em for sale just contact me 
vanessar0228@me.com



No comments:

Post a Comment