Friday, February 21, 2014

App recommendation



I saw this upcoming app on the iPhone on my timeline on my suggested app on Facebook. To be quiet honest I'm glad I peeked at it and downloaded it because it seemed real interesting. The app is called yerdle and basically you bid on used items people post they no longer want or need. It's like a virtual yard sale and who doesn't like yard sales??!! I know I love great finds and so I had won already four items and have posted a few things that I have even given. Once people place bids and win the item the points get added to you points that you already get for joining. So every time you post you post how many points you want for the item to receive for it and then they pay for shipping. When you bid on stuff it's just like eBay. So be on the lookout because some times people have a get it now for certain amount of points and some people just post to see who can win the highest bids to the max days you can bid on items etc. It's really near and only on iPhone. 

These are the items I snagged via yerdle so far. Let me know if you download it! 

Xo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment