Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Macarons Review

Macarons are so popular and I just needed to see what the craze was about. A friend of mine has a wonderful lil baking design business and she had a taste sample box for sale so I snagged those up with the order I placed for my birthday. Once I ate one i just couldn't stop eating them. I didn't think I would enjoy the other flavors because I'm such a die hard chocolate fan but my favorite one is the Pina Colada! They were beyond perfect to me and by far the best lil cookies I have ever had. Each of my kids even had one and let me tell you they are cookie monsters! Husband was super impressed as well and was like oh man those are so good, she did a good job! So if anyone wants to place an order or even check out her wonderfully designed cakes head over to her site! http://ccxcd.com/ Please make sure you said Vanessa from four times blessed sent ya!




the chocolate one was my first victim :)


Being able to help other small business is something I would love to do even more often then not. Just wish more would be willing to let me help them.

On a brighter not those macarons made my day. Thanks Crystal! Keep on baking!

xo, Vanessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment