Friday, March 14, 2014

Lily's Thrift Store Challenge

Me and my friend Sheila just love the thrift store. Both our daughters came along with us on our final thrift store stop when we were thrifting for my new house decor to repurpose. If you're wondering what I could possibly be having in mind, well just stay tuned because we will be making a collage wall for my living room and hallway. That post will come up later once we repurpose everything and finish gathering up the materials needed for that project.

Okay back to Lily's Thrift store challenge. I gave her 20 dollars and told her to pick out as many clothings as she could with 20 that she liked. My daughter is very into skirts (just like me!) so she knew exactly what she wanted when she saw it. Here are the photos below of all the cute things she found.

I even found three very cute outfits for Kay. I cant wait till she can wear em.

Remember to always wash your thrift store finds!




Kays Thrift Store Clothes. All total under $5.00


Lily's retro dress I found when she wasn't with me for $4.00


Lily's Finds

Lily's Finds


All This box is from the thrift store! Stay tuned for my collage wall and more updates on the new home.

xo, Vanessa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment