Thursday, March 27, 2014

My collage wall

After two days of working on putting the final pieces together on my collage wall, it finally happened. Even with a teething 4 month old and a bunch of cabin fevered kids, I accomplished it. My good friend Sheila helped so much on putting it all together after I had painted and put everything together onto the canvas and frames. I'm eternally grateful for her wisdom and input, if not I wouldn't have ever accomplished it and it would still all be sitting in the box from when I had purchased it all. Can you believe this all came from a thrift store? Best believe it did! Minus the canvas which I got on a sale at Michael's Craft Store, everything else was repurposed.

With a lil paint and spray paint and some imagination this all came together in more ways than I could have ever expected. Enjoy the photographs.

Xo, Vanessa







No comments:

Post a Comment