Friday, September 13, 2013

DIY fall wreath- easy!

I finally created my first wreath. It's a fall inspired wreath that just came to me via one of my many hunts on Pinterest. I have a few pool noodles so being as how it's no more pool weather I trimmed it a bit and just taped the ends together to make a circle. Then I got leaves at the dollar store only 2 packs is needed. I used some different leaves to accent where the ribbon would string from and then used some foam letters on some of the remaining leaves to create the word FALL. I then strung some ribbon and then glued the leaves of the word fall onto the ribbon and voila I was done within 30 minutes on a beautiful wreath to decorate my door. I can't wait to make a Christmas inspired one so stay tuned for that one.

pool noodle I used
Leaves from the dollar store.
Finished product.
On the door

close up of the word fall


another image of the final product.

happy crafting







No comments:

Post a Comment