Monday, September 9, 2013

Our back to school

Back to school finally came around in our neck of the woods. Can I just add that I was super excited to get the two smaller ones out the house? Not because of their behavior but because last year I homeschooled all three last year and it was tougher than I had ever anticipated. They missed the social part of it and so they decided to go back to public while my oldest stood in the homeschool (hence I don't mind). Here's our photos of our first day. I had wanted to print signs but with low ink and low funds I opted in using the marker board this time. Sometimes this mommy has to make the best of what she has on hand and not freak out. Hope everyone enjoyed their first day of school and all the stay at home moms take advantage like I am. Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment