Monday, September 23, 2013

Ethan's 8th birthday. Batman printable and cupcake recipe diy


This weekend my middle son turned the big 8! His current obsession is batman so I figured yes I can do this. First I found a very delicious recipe for a cupcake completely done from scratch which turned out amazing because it's not from the box and was fresh. Then I had the banner and toppers printed and I also made the cupcake stand out of cardboard! Below is everything you need to know on how I made this all possible.  If you would like to have the batman banner and cupcake toppers please feel free to email me and request it, I'd love to share it with you all. Xo vanessar0228@icloud.com

Cupcake recipe:

1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 whole eggs
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 cup of flour 
1/3 cup of milk
1/3 cup of sprinkles

Preheat oven at 350 

Combine dry ingredients first then mix. Then mix in wet ingredients into the dry and mix very well. I don't have a mixer so I do everything by hand with a wisk. Put the sprinkles into the batter and wisk again. 

Pour into cupcake tins and let it bake for 20 mins max.

Here's how it all looks.


Here's how I did the cupcake stand very simple I just cut cardboard and used the empty toilet paper rolls. I had spray painted it in black. 









No comments:

Post a Comment