Sunday, November 24, 2013

Creamy potato soup- savory Sunday

It's that time again, it's savory Sunday! Which means a brand new recipe by yours truly. I tend to search all the time for recipes and then end up doing my own take on it cuz yes I'm so adventurous (giggles). This Sunday I'm featuring the creamy potato soup cause boy it's cold outside! It's like winter creeped up and said hello with zero warning. Here it is below and enjoy! Xo

Ingredients: 

3 cups chicken broth
1 cup finely chopped onions
4 tablespoons of flour
4 tbsp of butter
Salt and pepper to taste 
2 cups milk
4 medium size potatoes cut small
Shredded cheddar cheese


Process: 

Let the broth and potatoes cook with the onions salt and pepper. 
Once potatoes are cooked add the flour  and butter and milk.
I took a whisk to help de-clump the flour. 
I added some shredded sharp cheese to it too to make it extra cheesy. 
Serve and enjoy 



No comments:

Post a Comment