Friday, November 15, 2013

poem- vicious poison

these words that penetrate deeper then you can ever understand
like vicious poison they enter my veins
embracing every single part of my body 
entering my fragile heart that has already endured so much more than others
what do i do 
tears overwhelming my face
nothing stops the tears
this sadness engulfs my every being
i try to swim away 
to climb away 
yet here i stay 
trapped
sinking further and further
wishing for a friend to release a rope 
to help me 
just pull me out of this 
but what is a friend
nothing but disappointments
only come around when it conveniences em 
how much more can i take 
spiraling 
tumbling 
down a whirl wind of endless mindless bullshit
wanting someone to just listen 
and not throw stuff in my face
make me feel worse
words slice threw my soul never to be repaired again
amongst the billions of other scars that are covered up 
hidden from the public 
from family 
from these fake as friends
what is love when the one you love doesn't want to understand
doesn't try to 
doesn't want to 
doesn't seem to listen to your cries
hopeless 
this vicious poison has engulfed me 
loneliness so overwhelming
lost
lost Lil girl once again
trapped in my own emotional box
my own emotional turmoil
oh vicious poison i am not thankful of you
how do i rid this all 
how do i surpass all this 
feeling like the walls are closing in 
like every step forward is 100 backwards
insecurities eating away at me as well
what to do 
no one to turn to 
no one understand 
oh vicious poison of words 
watch what u say to fragile soul like me 
i can easily break like a egg shell
no one understands 
thank you vicious poison for making everything that much less more difficult...

x, Vanessa 

1 comment:

  1. I know it's hard, sometimes life throws us things we can't handle, and we end up drowning in our own doubt. God has a plan for you, sometimes it may not be what you want it to be, but there's a reason for his logic. I wish I can be there to help you every step of the way hun, but unfortunately what's app, and phone calls will have to do. love you lots!

    ReplyDelete