Friday, July 12, 2013

Scratch of bust! - NO GMO

I'm not perfect in keeping unhealthy things from my children's reach but I am going to make everything from scratch. I have stopped buying kraft for months and now reading the list of the growing products that contain GMO worries me to bits. My oldest son has autism and I really feel that the rise in autism is due to all the GMO products. GMO products became more and more produced since 1994. I am an 80's baby and the fact that I see how different kids are today from the kids when I was their age is very scary. I have eliminated fried foods all together. I do not use corn oil also. I feel like every small step I make for my children's well being will be beneficial in the long run for them. I wish every mother will really look into what they are feeding their lil' ones and really realize the impact it can have in their lives because as the food production changes our children's behavior, growth, and even more are affected. The US has allowed us to be poisoned yet in places like Japan don't allow this nonsense. This is really bonkers. I for one challenge all mothers to really start slowly but surely eliminating these GMO filled products from their kitchens. Take the extra time to make your families a meal healthy for their bodies and minds that will also uplift their souls. Help them participate also in the baking and cooking process. I love that my two youngest love being in the kitchen with me. Here are a list of sites I recommend you to read please! Look at the list, if you have these products and don't wish for them to go to waste then use em but do not repurchase these products. I'm hoping that by doing this for my family it will help my children be healthier adults. I do not want them to suffer as I am with all my intestinal problems and Fibromyalgia. Scratch or bust! xo


List of products containing GMO - 10 reasons to avoid GMO -

No comments:

Post a Comment