Saturday, July 27, 2013

Updates on my new bundle of joy projects

I finally found the tole at the thrift shop for a dollar to add to the up cycled lamp shade baby mobile I've made for kaylee. I've also painted the bird where her initials are and the kids each painted a bird house. I like having them participate that way they will feel included and plus it will be a wonderful memory to cherish. Here's some photos but I will take the photos of the finished products as soon as I can finish her decorations which I have still a few things in mind. Enjoy xo.




View from the top of the up cycled baby mobile 


Helping away! 


The boys painted these

Me and lily painted these






And I also used a basket I had to put her lil stuff I've gotten in the mail and gifts sent 



That's all for latest baby projects stay tuned cuz tons more will be posted. 





No comments:

Post a Comment