Saturday, May 25, 2013

baby on the way!

Sorry for my absence with recipes and or crafts! But here I am and seems like I've been bitten by the craft bug thanks to pinterest ") yes what crafty mom or women would'nt like that site! So stay tuned because my blog will be flooded with tons of baby stuff. decor, crafts, hair ribbons, and jewelry! I'm currently expecting and in a few days I will be FIVE months! phew! After 3 grown kids and now to start all over yeah I will def be having a run for my money! So with my new lil girl on the way I decided to be as frugal as possible and upcycle and much as possible and to also put my spin on things created by me to WOW everyone. Im not really into the store bought decor so you will see tons of things I've created and or put together for my baby girl. Well hope this update helps everyone to stay tuned. xoxo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment