Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"I'm BORED!" Box DIY

What every mother dreads to hear this summer, "I'm bored!" Before you start screaming in fustration (trust I've had those moments as well...) make a simple I'm bored box or jar whichever you have on hand. I had a spare box lying around so I simply put it to use before the summer whining started that would drive me insane especially being five months pregnant in this heat, yeah NOT EASY! I painted it green to make it gender neutral for both the boys and Lily. I wrote on it with a sharpie because well I seem to have misplaced my foam letters! EEKKK!!! Oh, well it will have to do for now!
Got onto my microsoft word and created lil flags to write their boredom busters on each one. I printed out four sheets and put my brain to work. Thought of rainy days and for too hot days activities and BOOM I was set in no time. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment