Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hair Clip Holder DIY

With all the hair clips I've made my daughter we needed to make a clip holder. Next on our list is to make her a head band holder so stay tuned for that one! So we found the foam plate at the dollar store and her initial N at the dollar store also and the wooden appliques there too! I was excited of course and let her paint everything herself with the colors she wanted. It ended up being a nice mommy and me project :) I glued the wooden appliques and her initial to where she choose it to be and I let her choose the ribbon color to be the holder to all her beautiful new clips by mommy! I recommend for all mommies to sit and try to do a project with their lil ones especially if they can have their input into the matter to personalize their room :) enjoy the photos. xo



Here's my cutie pie lily rocking one of the bows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment